Orlando, FL | March 7, 2016
Prysm announced today that the ISE award-winning Prysm Enterprise, the newest offering in Prysm’s Visual Workplace portfolio, will be shown for the first time at the Enterprise Connect conference in Orlando at the Prysm booth #1629. Additionally at the booth, Prysm will showcase its new 98” LCD display that was unveiled in February.
Prysm Enterprise integrates applications, content, video conferencing and the web into cloud-based visual workspaces where anyone can create, edit, share and store work, and then go back and reaccess the saved workspaces later from any location via the cloud.
Prysm Enterprise also features mobile support for web browser-based access to the Prysm Application Suite via Prysm Mobile, which enables access via any mobile device and opens up greater collaboration throughout the enterprise, be it from a large 190” auditorium video wall or to a remote worker’s smartphone. Prysm Mobile is the only solution that permits simultaneous reviewers of content, where up to 25 users can share and edit information in real time. The full Prysm Enterprise offering includes:
- Prysm Cloud: Application server(s), dedicated or multi-tenant option
- Prysm Application Suite: Software that enables users to collaborate and store content in cloud-based workspaces
- Prysm Displays: With standard sizes of 65”, 85”, 98”, 117” and 190”, as well as custom sizes to fit any size meeting room(s)
- Prysm Mobile: Web browser access for any mobile device including Apple iOS, Android, and Windows
- Services & support: One point of service and support contact and service supplier
- A new SaaS-based pricing model for the software
Prysm Visual Workplace and the new Prysm Enterprise offering is available immediately. Prysm Mobile will be available in Q2 2016.
Monday, March 7 – Wednesday, March 9, 2016
Show Expo Hall Hours:
- Monday, March 7, 2016: 4 – 7 PM ET
- Tuesday, March 8, 2016: Noon – 6 PM ET
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016: Noon – 5 PM ET
Prysm Booth #1629
For registration information including a discount code, click here.
About Prysm, Inc.
Prysm is helping companies define a new way of work. One where applications, content, video conferencing and the web can all be easily combined into a visual workspace where teams can create, edit and share. These interactive workspaces are stored in the cloud and available on any sized screen. Prysm’s Visual Workplace solutions span from executive briefing center to home office — and every size workplace in between. Today, Prysm powers 20 percent of the Fortune 500 and our customers are leaders in all industries including technology, energy, finance, healthcare, media and universities. To define your company’s new way of work, visit prysm.com.